- First visit: 1.5 hours. Your first visit will include a thorough consultation and assessment of your health concerns and goals. It also typically includes an acupuncture treatment, often in conjunction with other EAMP-oriented treatments.
- Return visits: 1 hour, with continued dialogue, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Complimentary Consultation: 15min; meet our acupuncturist, Sonya, and see how acupuncture and East Asian Medicine can help you.
- Insurance coverage: Please contact your insurance provider prior to your first visit and ask if acupuncture is a covered service. We do bill insurance, and Sonya is contracted with multiple insurance companies, but it is important to verify your individual plan’s coverage prior to your appointment.
- How do I make an appointment?
Please call Reboot Center at (360) 331-2464 or complete the form on this page to schedule.
- How does acupuncture fit into the Integrative Medicine model?
If an emergency should arise, please call 911. Emergencies are considered to be those conditions that are life-threatening, including loss of consciousness, severe bleeding, poisoning, seizure, etc. Poison Control#: 1-800-222-1222