I wanted to send out a brief update on coronavirus from the Reboot Center perspective. Though this might change, there are currently shortages of appropriate equipment and supplies required to safely and effectively test individuals for COVID-19. Because of this, Reboot Center providers are (at this time) unable to see patients who have symptoms associated with COVID-19, nor offer COVID-19 testing.
Therefore, in order to continue to be able to provide much-needed care to our Reboot community, we request that you please refrain from coming to the office if:
- You have a sore throat, elevated body temperature, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of a common cold or flu.
- You have had contact with someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19.
If you have any of these symptoms and are too sick to stay home, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. If you go to the ER, please call ahead and notify them of your symptoms; they may route you to a different hospital-based on availability:
If you have a fever and no complicating health concerns, stay home until you are fever-free for a minimum of 72 hours.
ON THE PLUS SIDE: We are fast-tracking the implementation of telehealth services at Reboot Center; once this is in place, you can have virtual visits with us. More on this soon – stay tuned!
Let’s keep our collective immune systems healthy and foolproof. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Green Vibrance
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Vitamins A, C, and D
- Alpha Lipoid Acid/R-Lipoic Acid
- Herbs including Echinacea, Elderberry, Lemon Balm, Oregano, Scullcap, and Thyme
Please limit your purchase to one of each above product per person, so that we have enough for all. Please email (mailto:[email protected]?subject=Supplement%20purchase) or call (360 437 6022) in advance with your order, so that we get it ready for you. Thank you!
- Let’s remember the famous (and alleged) last words of Louis Pasteur – “The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything.”
- How can you help avoid exposure and exposing others to any virus, including coronavirus?
- Avoid large crowds and places with poor ventilation.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from anyone who has a cough, fever, acute shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms.
- Prioritize frequent and thorough handwashing with loads of soap.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizers, alcohol-based, when handwashing is not possible.
- Limit handling doorknobs and other public surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and discard immediately.
- Order medical supplies and prescription refills and have them mailed to you.
- Please stay home if you are sick!
How to cultivate calm in the midst of a storm?
- Deep breathing
- Mindfulness meditation
- More sleep
Some excellent resources:
The Washington State Department of Health has good state-wide information about COVID-19.
If you have questions or concerns related to your health, call the state Department of Health at 800-525-0127, and press #.
The CDC website is an excellent source of information.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has a mythbusters website with advice for the public.
The Information Is Beautiful COVID-19 Datapack has up-to-date numbers from around the world.
In health, on behalf of Team Reboot,