Paleo Fall Matcha & Spice Latte
This recipe is packed with anti-inflammatory punch, and is easy to make for a quick morning treat, with Thanksgiving dessert, or just because.
- 10 oz coconut milk full-fat
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup authentic
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1/4 tsp cloves ground
- 1/4 tsp allspice ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/2 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/8 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract authentic
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Heat coconut milk, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, spices, and vanilla extract over medium heat in a saucepan. Whisk occasionally, until the mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the matcha and hot water together.
- Pour the milk mixture into two mugs, then top with the whisked matcha. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Leave layered and serve with spoons.