Immune Fire Tonic
- 2 cloves minced garlic preferably fresh
- 1 tsp ginger chopped or grated peeled raw
- 1 tsp horseradish chopped peeled raw
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar preferably raw and organic
- 1-2 tsp honey preferably organic
- 1/2 tsp unsalted butter grass-fed , coconut oil, to aid the absorption of the active curcumin found in the turmeric
- Bring 8oz water to a boil.
- Mince the garlic, ginger, and horseradish and add to a tall cup.
- Add cayenne, pepper, chili powder, cinnamon, and turmeric to the cup.
- Add the boiling water, along with apple cider vinegar, honey, and (optional) coconut oil or butter to the cup.
- Cover and let the tonic steep for 5 minutes.
- Sip over the next 20-30 minutes.