Restorative & Regenerative Treatments
At Reboot Center, our providers assess and treat the unique individual that YOU are. The following assessment tools enable them to recognize the nature of the dysfunction and imbalance in your body.
- Routine and Specialty Laboratory Tests (such as typical blood tests, salivary tests, urine and stool tests, genetic tests, environmental tests, and toxicity tests and markers)
- Neurocognitive Assessments
- NeuroPhysio Assessment – these aid our providers in understanding the fluid dynamics within the body and their interplay with the bones, cartilage, and soft tissue. It can be excellent to identify the best course of treatment after a traumatic accident or severe illness.
- Functional Blood Assessments – this is a fantastic tool that offers visualization of the individual red blood cells, white blood cells, and other elements within the blood, which can indicate the functional integrity of the body. This is a primarily functional assessment.
My goal as a restorative physician is to encourage a thriving, balanced state of being – where the body is strong and resilient, the mind is clear and active, and the spirit can soar…
– Dr. Jennifer Ruthensteiner