This fall smoothie is way too easy of a recipe, esp. if you like to make your own pumpkin puree and can prep it in batches and store it in the fridge. It works well any time of day- with meals, between meals, and even as a late night snack, in lieu of a “real” dessert. YumMy!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree store-bought or home-made (preferably)
- 1/2 banana fresh or frozen
- 1 cup coconut or other nut milk
- 1 scoop pea or other protein powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg or allspice optional
- Blend until smooth, pour into 2 tall glasses, and drink immediately.