Our online virtual telehealth services are for ANY individual who cannot make it to an in-person appointment.
- Secure (our telehealth portal is encrypted and HIPAA compliant)
- Convenient (you can see your doc in your jammies)
- Covered by insurance just like an in-person visit
- And best of all (while you’re hunkered down at home), it will help you continue with your current treatment plan
Who does telemedicine work for?
This could include:
- New moms
- Professionals with busy work schedules
- Individuals living in remote areas or where they can’t access a particular health service
- People stuck at home due to weather, a pandemic, or other similar barrier
- You live in a community that doesn’t have the specific services you need
What services can I receive via telehealth?
Telehealth (or more specifically, telemedicine) can be used for a wide variety of health services. Here’s a short list of common conditions Reboot Center doctors may treat via telehealth:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Bladder infections
- Body aches
- Colds and flus
- Constipation, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal problems
- Headaches & migraines
- Insect bites
- Respiratory infections
- Skin problems
- Sore throats
- Sprains & strains
- Thyroid problems
- Sports injuries
What services can I NOT receive via telehealth?
Due to the importance of the physical examination component, adult annual wellness visits, well-child visits, and other preventive visits cannot be conducted via telehealth. Telehealth should also not be used for any condition where an in-person exam is required because of severe symptoms, certain protocol-driven procedures, where aggressive interventions are needed, or for medical emergencies.
How it Works:
All you need is an internet connection, access to a desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet.
To request a telehealth visit, please follow these instructions:
- Request your telehealth visit – simply click here to schedule your virtual visit or call us at 360 437 6022.
- Complete the necessary forms. They will be emailed to you as soon as you book your appointment. Please have these completed prior to your appointment. Please have your insurance information handy as well.
- Your visit copay, if any, can be collected easily via credit card over the phone prior to the visit.
- You can join your telemedicine appointment using either a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Mozilla or Safari web browsers work best for the telemedicine platform used by Reboot Center providers.
- Prior to your appointment, you will receive an emailed invitation from your provider, with instructions on how to connect with them via a private and secure platform.
- Please ensure that you are in a private space, and have good audio and video connectivity.
- After your appointment, your provider will walk you through the check-out process.
- If your Reboot Center provider is contracted with your insurance carrier, we will bill your insurance for the telehealth visit as we would for standard office visits. If you don’t have insurance that covers our services, our cash rates are competitive and transparent.