Here’s a wonderful way to enjoy the cooling days, East Asian style.
- 1 1bsp ginger Dried ginger is considered more warming than fresh in TCM
- 10 whole goji berries Goji berries are considered to nourish the eyes and blood in TCM
- 1 tsp licorice root
- 3-4 whole red jujube dates Licorice and red jujube dates are harmonizing herbs that help assist the king herbs to their full potential
- 1/2 tsp dried ginseng root Ginseng is considered a king herb that travels to all 12 channels
- Steep ingredients in 10 oz pre-boiled water for 20 minutes and enjoy, especially as the days get chillier.